That's SO funny because Al did the same thing on Saturday. He switched the girls clothes. He thought Brenley's was a little tight on her arms, but never thought the clothes were too big on Brooklyn. These guys...they're so funny!
this is Phillip, I was framed. do you know how many times in the past 3 and 1/2 years i have dressed these kids. and the one time i put something on canon, that was laid out for canon mind you, and i notice it is tight... shelly comes running and says, "oh, let me take a picture of that." I was framed.
That's SO funny because Al did the same thing on Saturday. He switched the girls clothes. He thought Brenley's was a little tight on her arms, but never thought the clothes were too big on Brooklyn. These guys...they're so funny!
ReplyDeletethis is Phillip, I was framed. do you know how many times in the past 3 and 1/2 years i have dressed these kids. and the one time i put something on canon, that was laid out for canon mind you, and i notice it is tight... shelly comes running and says, "oh, let me take a picture of that." I was framed.
ReplyDelete