me and my basement that is
i've found so many millipedes, spiders, crickets, roaches, and other unidentifiable bugs down there that I usually don't like to go down there.
we have a shop vac that we keep down there and I use it EVERY time I let the kids go down to play. And I ALWAYS vacuum up some kind of dead little insect. Phillip thinks I'm crazy and can't even see the bugs, which means it's maybe not that bad...but to me it is disgusting! All that to say, once it is vacuumed up really quick, the kids love playing down there and I enjoy all the energy they burn off.

sweet baby always on my hip, has a lot to watch

big brother playing on the playground (we got this as a Christmas gift from my parents a few years ago)

a big blow up bouncy thing we inherited from Phillip's parents basement. we blew it up yesterday and the kids are going crazy in it
garage sale find, i'm starting them early on golf :)
riding bikes and running are two favorites
pretending to be a baby in my old wooden baby doll cradle
she loves to climb up onto the house, play for a while and then jump off


just in case you are thinking, oh that's so great and fun and makes mothering easy...let me fill you in on what was REALLY going on right after taking all these sweet pictures. Atley had her first accident in a LONG time, right on top of that house, it was pretty much a waterfall, I of course was holding Champ, Phillip was sick upstairs, and both girls who hadn't napped began crying. Our life is utterly sweet and fun and full, and also full of tears and crazy moments too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment