Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So Proud

I'm so proud of my husband! He always comes up with the best ideas, talks, events and more! This past weekend he had Cold Winter Nites at ZOE and it was awesome! The worship was great, his talks were amazing (so powerful, the Spirit was so present!), and I couldn't be more proud of him and all that he allows the Lord to be in him. He does such a good job loving on kids and having fun with them, and also sharing the Love of Christ with them. He is the best speaker and I am so proud of him!
It was a CRAZY week, and very busy for Phillip. In all the busyness of the week, ZOE on Wednesday night too, he did his first funeral on Friday afternoon just hours before Cold Winter Nites started. It was a sweet and sad baby funeral, and he did a perfect job. He can handle so much more than I could, and does it with such grace.
On Friday I knew Avery had a fever but didn't think it was too bad. I took her temperature about 5pm and it was 104!! Before I left for Cold Winter Nites, I had talked to my Chiropractor and gotten his advice, but now it was 105. My sweet mother in love was there to take care of her and the other kids. I was so excited to go tubing with ZOE afterwards (finally get to do something fun with ZOE!!!) but came straight home to take over with Avery. Her temp had reached 106, and was now back in the 105's and I made a bed on the couch for her and I. She was definitely not feeling great, but was never acting strange either. I took her temp every 30 min or so until it broke around midnight. Praise the Lord! This is the first time any of the kids have been sick since August when Phillip held his other really big event called Hot Summer Nites...how crazy.
*I'm having trouble getting the CWN pictures from people's facebook pages, so I"m sorry they are so small. I wanted you to see the decorating, it was awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment