Monday, October 24, 2011

THE Annual Pumpkin Patch Pictures

Each year on October 17th, I reflect back on how I was put into the hospital on this day while pregnant with the girls...and my journey of bedrest began. (all of my months on bedrest combined = 9 1/2 months!!)
Right before I was put in the hospital in 2006 Phillip and I went to the pumpkin patch and took our first ever "annual pumpkin patch pictures". That was definitely the easiest picture taking day, and the last, of our lives. Each year the pictures get cuter as we add more and more children...yet they get crazier and crazier too!! When you ask someone to take your picture at the pumpkin patch, you just get what they take! Well this year we took our sister in law who is an awesome photographer:) So even while the quality is amazing, and most all the kids are at least pretty happy, then I have to go do the cheezy smile... So all in all, each year we are bound and determined to keep trying and one day we will achieve the PERFECT pumpkin patch picture, even if our kids are in high school by then. At least these are fun and make us laugh:)




I was about to pop with Canon in this picture


we tried to take a family picture in the same spot, but only got me and the kids.
so we moved to the red fire engine and were just happy to get all of us IN the picture (I was 12 weeks pregnant with Champ at this time)





*maybe one day Canon will actually look at the camera too:)

1 comment: