playing LOTS of football, basketball and baseball
a little TOT school
Champ takes lot of morning naps and leaves me and Canon to play ball, of course
run lots of errands. they are learning how to grocery (and hobby lobby) shop since I literally havent taken my kids shopping much at all. i know this sounds crazy, but because Canon didn't have lots of experience shopping and running into lots of stores one after the other, it was hard at first. It took just about two rounds of errands before he behaved much better. I would definitely say the iphone helps too:)
we also try to stop at the park for just a bit in the middle of the errands...since boys are SO active!!!
I sure miss my girls on preschool mornings but I am really cherishing this time I have with my little men!!



No comments:
Post a Comment