Friday, December 2, 2011

Avery's special date

Phillip and I have decided that when we have a party, shower, or wedding to go to we will always take one kid with us. The other 3 can stay home with a babysitter, but just giving that child one-on-one time has been SO sweet. A few weeks ago Phillip did a wedding and we took Avery to the rehearsal and dinner. She had so much fun, and so did we! It was nice because we didn't know many people at the wedding so we were really able to just focus on her:) With 4 young kids at home, everyone is wanting attention all the time. I could spend my entire day doing nothing else but taking turns with them and loving on them and talking to them and they would still want more. How awesome that I can stay home with them and help fill their "love cups" and how awesome it is to be entrusted that job as a parent!! There is no one else I want making them feel more special than their mommy and daddy make them feel!
We love you Avery Nicole and had such a sweet time with you darling girl:)






1 comment: