Tuesday, January 10, 2012

the blog where i ramble on and on....

you know when you have SO much to say, and so many pictures to post that you end up just quitting your blog?!
well thats me for the past few months...
I'll just summarize to say that we had a very full and fun Christmas and each week deserves its very own blog post. This may or may not happen, and I'm honestly waiting for my sisters to blog about it with all the pictures they took so I can just link to them...lazy:)
Right after our amazing 3 full weeks of Christmas and after my babies turned 5 years old, I began preparing for 5 days away in Atlanta at Passion 2012. This also deserves its very own blog post and possibly a few stolen pictures from friends on facebook.
Honestly my heart is just so full from all that the Lord has impressed upon me and all that is my life of raising 4 children and lovingly being by my husbands side.
And now I will quit typing before I ramble on and on, oh wait I've already done that :)

1 comment:

  1. i love rambling blogs! i feel the same way with the christmas/birthday posts! haha so many pictures, so much to say! however...they will be coming soon! (hopefully sooner than later)

    ReplyDelete