Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hot Summer Nites 2012

This is Phillip's 10th year to do ZOE. I am SO proud of him!!! This is his 9th year to do Hot Summer Nites, HSN. He truly is a visionary and comes up with the greatest ideas, set designs, and parties. Each year is so fun, and as the kids get older they are getting more and more excited each year to go. For the first few summers, I had my sweet neighbor sit at my house while I went to HSN. Two summers ago I put the boys to sleep in the offices and let the girls be a part. Last year it was just Champ sleeping. This year (well tonight anyway) they were all 4 awake. Dancing their little hearts out to the worship and then eating in the foyer during the talk (Phillip's brother Matt is here to speak by the way and he did wonderful!!). They were super sad not to get to go to the water park with the big kids, but 8-10pm at a water park with 4 little kids wasn't really worth it. I love how Phillip plans and dreams to make HSN different each year. His heart is to reach kids for Christ, and spur on those who already know Christ to be intentional about their walk with the Lord as they begin a new school year. I love how he loves on these kids. Here are a few pics from the night











No comments:

Post a Comment