I SO love my little "Stingers" Soccer players.
precious precious!
and.....Pictures can be deceiving.
When you look at these just remember 4 things:
1. Avery quit Soccer before we even left for the first game
2. Atley is my sweet timid joyful player who is content to stand and watch the others play
3. Canon thinks soccer is a mix of track and tackle football.
4. I'm so glad they get this experience and daddy is their coach. Yes I think its actually too young to start them, but this year they can play on the same team and daddy can coach them all. Or at least that was the plan until Avery quit 5 min. into putting on her shin guards:)
I'm proud of them for getting out there and playing, running and having fun. Even if Canon's first and only goal so far was scored on the other teams goal. haha.
These are the days to remember:)




No comments:
Post a Comment