Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kissing Cousins

The girls are constantly asking if Brenley is coming over. They love it when she is here. And so do I! My sister Angie has gotten to be around quite a bit since I've been here at my parents house, and we are enjoying every minute. Since we know that before long I'll head back to living 10 hours away from her again... The girls are playing great together and include Canon on the fun sometimes too. One of the sweetest things is when he sees Brooklyn, he goes over and gets right in her face, smiling at her. He kisses her, hugs her, and snuggles with her. It is so sweet, and who wouldn't want to snuggle with such a sweet little baby!!



re

1 comment:

  1. Canon is starting to look like a little boy and not a baby... He's so cute! I can't believe how much he's changed since you've been gone.

    ReplyDelete