Tuesday, August 17, 2010

hats, dolls, and our baby

Canon is obsessed with hats lately. First it was Phillip's hats...then Phillip tricked him into liking his own hat (which actually fits him). He would swim, play, eat and sleep with it. It was so cute.
A very sweet family offered to give the girls two American Girl Dolls! What a blessing, as we were in need of some QUALITY (which also means expensive) dolls for the girls to play with. They love them, Kirsten and Kit...almost as much as me, since I had my own Kirsten when I was a little girl, and was pretty much obsessed with all dolls. They even gave the girls all kinds of clothes and accessories to go with the dolls, which I've now hidden away until they are a little bit older :)
Atley was so exhausted the other day she fell asleep on the couch...and was snoring.
Lastly, our sweet baby Champ is such a blessing! He is finally sitting in his exersaucer and getting some practice holding that sweet head up :) I just adore this fourth child of mine and EVERY time I pick him up out of his bed I could just burst with love for him. He is so smiley at this age. As I'm writing this Avery is singing the ABC's to him and telling him a story. I cherish this time in my life where we have no obligations, no school like so many other moms today, just time home or out and about TOGETHER. Love this sweet life I have










No comments:

Post a Comment