Sunday, August 8, 2010

Night At The Museum: HSN #3

I'll post later about the girls, and now Canon having this strange and horrible cough. But because of this, they all 3 stayed home with my mother-in-love, who was sweet enough to miss HSN and watch them. I took Champ and felt like it was a night off! It was a super fun night, worship and the talk were great, and then we all went downtown to the City Museum. Phillip made up a game where they had to find 4 different ZOE emblems with different codes on it, and then figure out the ending code, and be the first team to do it. The kids were running around and having a ball, when about 1/2 way through the fire alarms went off! A pipe had burst and we were not able to get back in. Phillip took them all to Ted Drews to get ice cream and saved the day!~ Champ was a real trooper, he slept again in the office, slept all the way to the museum, slept ALL through the museum (thanks to Aunt Lauren who carried him in the Baby Bjorn), and all the way home...when I got home I layed him on the changing table and he started sucking his thumb! The SWEETEST little baby!!!! I love him! I do have a picture of myself trying to swing on a rope at the City Museum (yes I was sore the next day), but I look crazy and wild jumping in the air.
Each year we are excited about HSN, but very glad when it is over. I am always excited to have my husband around again and get life back to "normal", whatever that is:)


No comments:

Post a Comment