Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"Mary pondered all these things in her heart" Luke 2:19

I'm pretty sure most women are like Mary...pondering, reminiscing, remembering.
I've done a lot of pondering lately...
The BIG one, the girls started preschool today. Weren't they JUST born? Wasn't it just yesterday we were doing middle of the night bottle feedings while watching The Cosby Show? I have an entire post on this momentous day coming soon.
I just stopped nursing Champ, my LAST baby to snuggle and hold. It feels like yesterday he was a newborn and sleeping in the laundry room SO tiny, always in my bjorn...
It couldn't have come at a better time, my parents were here for the weekend and we were recovering from the 3 big kids have lice! yes, they had lice...again a whole post on that coming soon as well:)
Canon somehow turned into a big boy overnight?! He only wears diapers to sleep, and will ask for a diaper to poop in as well (its still funny, though soon we'll require him to go on the toilet), but he's getting taller and thinner and looking more like a boy instead of a toddler/baby! He was JUST Champ's age when we moved into this house. Time is flying by.
I am pondering so many things in my heart lately I can't seem to even put it all into words. If I can just upload the 127 pictures, seriously, to the computer - maybe I'll actually blog pictures sometime soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment