I have a wonderful husband who is so incredibly sweet to me. Not long ago I mentioned that my ancient computer, though still working, would possibly die on me in the middle of my homeschooling journey next year and we should keep a look out for a great deal. Long story short, he ended up giving me his old (only by 1 year!!) Mac when he had to upgrade. Going from a PC to a Mac is still new to me and though he promises me I will "never go back" and is doing great at helping me learn this new computer...I have to admit I don't really know what I'm doing yet. I do however know how to upload pictures from my iphone, so here are some recents!:) Thank you Phillip for always spoiling me!!

We looked everywhere for bunkbeds and decided not to spend an arm and a leg...so Phillip made Canon a platform for his bed, from the wood we had in our basement that was used in our old house as the movie room stages! (free)
His first night to sleep in his bed he was throwing up so he slept in our bathroom...
The second night to sleep in his bed, we found him like this...







This child won't say a single word yet but will work with a perfect pencil grip so diligently on his coloring...each child is so different and they never cease to surprise me! Parenting is such a blessing and also so humbling. Thank you Jesus that you are more than enough for all of our needs!:)
oh my goodness! champ is getting so big & even more handsome! and yes...what a great pencil grip he has, impressive! =)
ReplyDelete