Thursday, March 1, 2012

Prayer for my kids

"Lord I come to you in Jesus name and give you ALL of my children. I'm convinced that you alone know what is best for them. You alone know what they need. I release them to you to care for and protect, and I commit myself to pray for everything concerning them that I can think of or that you put on my heart. Teacher me how to pray and guide me in what to pray about. Help me not to impose my own will, but your will be done in their lives. Thank you that I can partner with you in raising them and I don't have to do it alone. I'm grateful I can have clear directions from your word and wisdom as I pray for answers. Thank you Lord for these precious gifts of children. Because you word says that every good gift comes from you, I know you've given them to me to care for and raise. Help me to do that. Show me places where I continue to hang on to them and enable me to release them to your protection, guidance and counsel. Help me not to live in fear of possible dangers, but in joy and peace of knowing that YOU ARE IN CONTROL. I rely on you for everything, and this day I trust my children to you and release them into your hands."
The Power Of A Praying Parent

No comments:

Post a Comment