but it turned out to be FULL of blessings and unexpected surprises and I still can't get over how my friends and husband spoiled me.
A surprise afternoon at the SPA!! Never done that before, my girlfriends are AMAZING!!! I felt so blessed by their actions and their words:)!! We prayed for years for more friends and the Lord incredibly answered!!!! Phillip and the kids took me to ice cream and he had the kids make me cards and affirm me. Here is what each kid said, Atley "I love you my whole life!" Canon "I love you the whole world" Avery "I love you more than ice cream" (AS we were eating our ice cream...so sweet). My sweet Mother in Love surprised me and got me a bag I had been wanting for a while and I LOVE IT!!
My parents sent me a card in the mail and it happened to be the sweetest words they've ever written to me...so this birthday ended up being very humbling and very sweet and I am overflowing with gratefulness and blessings. As my friend Betsy says, "I am rich with love"!!
This is a sweet sweet season of life and I am savoring it and enjoying every minute. Ok, maybe not the minutes tonight when my girls would NOT go to bed after an hour...but after I told them they would have to clean the garage tomorrow morning before breakfast if they didn't go to sleep right away...they were asleep in 2 minutes and I was back to savoring this sweet sweet time:):)haha
happy happy birthday to shelly! our favorite friend, mom, sister, daughter, and servant of our great savior!
ReplyDeletehush! clean the garage! thats hysterical. and a genius move on your part super mom...you got them to get to sleep and if they hadn't you would've gotten a clean garage!