Tuesday, May 22, 2012
A sister A friend A treasure
Happy Birthday to my dear sweet sister today. You have always been my best friend, always my go-to, my confidant, and sleeping mate on family trips. All my childhood memories include you (ok maybe not the dolls in the bonus room...but if it were stuffed animals you were there!) I remember crying so hard in the car when we left you at college...I couldn't wait until 2 years later I could join you. Even move in with you...and share a bed if it meant I got to live with my sister in college. I was always glad you went before me, teaching me the way to do things. Having a sister was simply a built in best friend in life. You were ALWAYS there. I never remember a time you didn't want me around...THANK YOU!!! I have LOVED watching you do life. Meet Al, fall in love, say YES! and be a beautiful bride. I was SO thrilled when you became a mommy...to a girl!! A cousin to be my girl's best friend. It was happening all over again. Having my own girls shows me even more JUST how special you are to me Angie. The sweetness of their sisterly love and the way they take care of each other. It's something to be treasured, and something I DO treasure with you. Though we live far apart, thank you for spending hours on the phone with me that keep us close. Thank you for dropping your schedule when we come in town just so we can be with you. Thank you most of all for falling madly in love with Jesus and being a living example of Prov. 31 to your husband, your own daughters, your friends, and me...your sister who loves you dearly, who is thankful for you daily and who is celebrating you today. I love you sweet SISTER, my best friend for life:) Happy Birthday!
sisters with sisters
wedding shower days
I cannot get this picture to turn...but even looking at this reminds me of your fun personality. Remember that one time (we have it on home video!!) we were all taking turns with mom spinning us around and you just came up and jumped on her back and were strangling her. I am sitting here tying this and laughing SO hard...you were and still are, hilarious Brenley...I mean Angie. I love you my fun sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment