my how they change in a year!!! and only mommy would notice that straightening the girl's hair before school really did make THAT much of a difference! one goal this year is independence and making their own responsible choices (choosing clothes, hair styles, etc.) so I am having to let go in this area. molehill or mountain, right friends!!:)
Friday, September 7, 2012
one year later
my precious "little" ones are growing too fast!!! I'm SO SO thankful for the chance to have them home with me even longer and invest and share life so fully. I am blessed beyond measure and so in love with my four:) Here are a few pics from the first day of school, and the 6 at the beginning are from last year:)
my how they change in a year!!! and only mommy would notice that straightening the girl's hair before school really did make THAT much of a difference! one goal this year is independence and making their own responsible choices (choosing clothes, hair styles, etc.) so I am having to let go in this area. molehill or mountain, right friends!!:)
my how they change in a year!!! and only mommy would notice that straightening the girl's hair before school really did make THAT much of a difference! one goal this year is independence and making their own responsible choices (choosing clothes, hair styles, etc.) so I am having to let go in this area. molehill or mountain, right friends!!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






shelly! what a difference a year makes! wow. you are inspiring me to get on the tot school website and make a bit of a formal attempt at preschool with riv and flojo! thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeletei keep meaning to take photos of my organization here at home...cant quite come up with what exactly is organized?! ha. working on it.