Tuesday, January 19, 2010

weekly update

every tuesday I'll update you all with lots of fun talk about cervix's, ultrasounds, baby's position, dr's. comments, and more. so fun you know?!
anyway, I am still "stable" which means I haven't changed any since last week. That is a very good thing in my position, even though I was hoping and praying for increased length and the drs. to be amazed at what could only be a miracle. But that's not what the Lord is doing right now. Still, I will not stop praying for it!
Champ is even lower than last week, and his head it literally pushing down on my cervix. Canon was the same way. I'm pretty sure my muscles are too weak to hold up these little babies at this point. Having twins first really did my body in....
I really like my sister's dr. She is so hopeful and positive and keeps saying, let's just get to 28 weeks and we'll try to get you home if you are still stable. (home being my parents house on bedrest). It is so great to have her as my "stand in" dr. while I am here.
My mom has been bringing my kids up every day to see me and they are getting more and more use to my hospital room. My sister has been bringing up one kid at a time to see me in the afternoons. The first day was Avery, yesterday was Atley, and today Canon. They are so sweet when they are here without their siblings. It is good for them to have that mommy time focused on them and they always get a little special treat while they are here. Angie always brings baby Brooklyn too, who is the sweetest little baby in the world. Angie, Brooklyn and Canon all got to be part of my ultrasound today and see baby Champ all squished down in my tummy. We are still praying that my cervix remains stable, or gets better. That I will get to go home to my parents at 28 wks, home to STL at 34 wks, and deliver full term. I realize that some drs. would say that would be a miracle, since my cervix is a tiny 1cm, but my GOD is BIGGER and STRONGER than any dr. or cervix or statistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment