The girls are 46 months and Canon is 24 months. I'v seen a lot of improvement in the girls knowledge of letters and numbers and sometimes they flat out surprise me in what they know. Other times I have a hard time pulling them out of imagination land (they pretend play ALL day togheter)long enough to teach them something. Canon is still all boy, loves to play ball and has lost a little interest in sitting for long periods of time working on his tot school activities. I'v been trying to make his trays more similar to the girls, which he likes because he feels so big. We are doing only TOT SCHOOL activities and Letter of the Week activities.
Here are all the pictures in no order at all... :)

picture matching
baby school
dot painting the letter Vv
tracing practice
counting and matching numbers
finishing a pattern and cutting vocabulary cards
our trays for the week
color matching with clips, and putting chips into an old yogurt container
canon doing chips again
matching BIG and little letters
letter match
dot painting
beginning sounds letter match
letter match
abc puzzle
Big little letter match
having school with the baby
our trays another week
matching bears to colored cups
finished work
color by number*not all activities were completed alone, in fact almost ALL activities I was very present and very helping :)
Wow! You have 3 tot schoolers at once! How fun that must be. :-) Looks like you had a great week!
ReplyDelete