Wednesday, November 3, 2010

First time for everything

This was our first year to Trick or Treat, dress up, pass out candy, receive candy, and light a jack-o-lantern. We have the SUPREME neighborhood for trick or treating, and everyone was out on their driveways with their fire pits going, candy bowls overflowing, and kids were running around playing - then got ALL dressed up and visited with all the neighbors. Our favorite part was seeing friends and meeting new neighbors. The kids had fun, Avery wore heals!, Champ's hands were freezing, Canon was so sticky, Atley was a princess in the wagon, and we were the first ones out - and probably the first ones in :) We got home and got in jammies and the kids had so much fun passing out candy when kids would come to the door. There wasn't too much thought to the kids outfits or bags. We had a "few" tears getting ready, and I could have been much more prepared. What can I say, it's not my favorite holiday...but we had a great neighborhood and then family night. I didn't even take a SINGLE picture...these are from my sweet friend/neighbor Kelli. Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. Do you remember how we used to spend Halloween in high school?? I was telling Will what we used to do!! We were little rebels!!! Hope all is well with you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete