Wednesday, January 26, 2011

let it snow let it snow let it snow

It has been snowing and snowing and snowing here, much like most of the USA.
I am so glad we have snow jackets, pants and boots this year. And most of all, a wonderful daddy who goes out and plays with them in the snow so that mommy can stay inside with the baby and make hot chocolate:)

The biggest news lately, Champ is 9 months and slept through the night the past two nights (like 6:30pm-7:00am) and I am SO happy! I always say "9 months in, 9 months out". Meaning that is how long it always takes me to finally fit in my jeans again, to begin putting my baby in a stroller instead of always wearing them in a sling or bjorn, they begin sleeping through the night, and they begin to be a little mobile and less babyish. 9 months - God knew! Though it was slightly different with the girls, it was exactly like this with Canon...except at 9 months I also got pregnant again!
Champ has started rocking on his hands and knees and it is the craziest thing to see my little peanut doing things that big babies do. Does that mean he is getting to be a big baby? I think I'll be in denial on his first birthday, time is flying by so quickly with him!




sweet brothers - I put Champ standing up on the window, he did not pull up there by himself. :) But he loved watching daddy and the girls, and loved being there with Canon.


2 comments:

  1. SO sweet Shell! Champ is getting big! And Canon's hair looks so cute! It's short! I guess you got it cut so short because it grows so fast.
    Your family is precious! Love you guys! Wish it would snow here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable!! Looks like they were having a blast!

    I have four toddlers too. They are 1,2,3 and 4 years old! I think we have a lot in common in that aspect :)

    ReplyDelete