Wednesday, January 12, 2011

new feelings about the basement

In a previous post I wrote about my love/hate relationship with my basement. I have to say that even though it is freezing down there in the winter, there are significantly LESS bugs - which I am loving. Right before Christmas my husband, along with a wonderful friend, built shelving in the basement for all of our storage! This is something that really speaks my love language :) I was so proud of him, and so excited to get our basement more organized and a little clean again. Even today, just before work he went down and hung up a swing for Champ so the little guy has something to do while big brother and sisters run around like maniacs down there - it's a good place to go crazy during these extra cold days. So for now, I'm loving the basement and thanks honey for making it so much better for us!





No comments:

Post a Comment