On March 18, 2010 I moved back to STL, into our new house, together as a family. I was finally cleared to travel (I had to fly while Phillip and his mom drove the kids home), and was feeling great about making it to 34 weeks gestation. I literally thought I would deliver ON THE PLANE I had so many contractions, and little did I know I would make it another 5 weeks - enjoying time together in our new home before we added one more sweet babe to the fam.
It always seems strange to me to come up on anniversaries of such big days in our family. This past year has been SO sweet! Some things are hard to wrap your mind around, and the even though it does seem like a long time ago that we moved into our house, it also seems like just yesterday that Champ was born. How is it he will be 1 year old next month! I may just cry...
We are currently driving down the hwy in Ohio and I am blogging on the computer...technology these days! crazy:)
This also means I have no pictures on his computer, but at least I can link back to the post I did last year to summarize it all...
Here it is
I am so glad we got to see you in the hospital in Dallas when you were there =) I can't believe how quick time has went by. I hope you guys have a great time on your trip!!!
ReplyDeleteShelly, I love it all! Thank you for coming up to visit us! We had a ball! We made memories to last a lifetime! Thank you for being so sweet in letting us show you our life here! We love and miss you all greatly!!!
ReplyDelete