Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Swimming Lessons 2011

We were blessed with another year of awesome swimming lessons, thanks mom and dad! In a heated salt water pool, one-on-one lessons, a teacher who swam at UT and taught at TCU, and swimming in all the elements of rain, cold, sun and humidity...these kids really learned a lot! It was such a sweet time every morning as I took each child back to the pool and sat in the car with the other two (my mom kept Champ at home) and we would read the bible and then just sit and talk. My kids lessons were first and then my niece Brenley would come and take her lessons as we drove back to Nana's. In the afternoons my sister and I would take turns getting into my parent's pool and having them practice what they learned. I had really been praying for Canon and his attitude towards swimming. And praise the Lord he did awesome! I am so proud of all of them, and so thankful for this great opportunity to learn water safety and beginning swimming!!
* I did take a lot of video on the last day, but have no idea yet how to upload it to my computer. Maybe I'll add video to this post someday and repost this...:)






No comments:

Post a Comment