Sweet little baby is hanging in there, doing great. My cervix is the same, which is good that it's not getting worse. I"m just praying it gets better!
Phillip was here for 5 days, helping take care of the kids, and spending the nights with me at the hospital. He is such a good daddy, trying to fill in the gaps while I"m gone. The kids loved having him here and we are all ready for him to come back in a week and a half. My parents are doing good with the kids and settling into a routine. They come up every day to see me. They are so sweet when they come, but a hospital room is no place for 3 kids, 3 and under. It gets a little crazy :) Today my sister Angie was here with her two girls and my kids were here as well. They had a paper towel party and it looked like it was snowing in my room. I'm sure my neighbors were loving me at that point :) Atley says to me everyday, "mommy, you be sad when we leave?" The first day I cried and cried when they were leaving and obviously she hasn't forgotten that...
I've been reading, watching HGTV, browsing the internet for stuff for our new house, and talking with all my visitors. I've even had 3 different people from Gateway come and pray for healing for me. The Lord has been good to me, providing for all my needs, and continuing to hold me in His peace.
you are the cutest pregnant lady ever! =) See you this weekend! love you!
ReplyDeletei will agree to that... you most definately are the cutest pregnant thing! I feel like an awful sister-in-love and friend for not coming to see you yet... and you are here in Dallas!! Gosh, so sorry. It has been a crazy week with some doctor apts. (more to come when we talk) but would LOVE to come up soon!!! Love you and praying for you!!
ReplyDeleteShelly- prayers are going up in ST. Louis as well. Rejoice prayed for you on Tuesday, and I am praying for you as well, everyday. Hang in there. Expect a little "surprise" today or tomorrow. Love you,
ReplyDeleteTerri