Tuesday, April 13, 2010

are you surprised?

because I am!
yes, I am still pregnant. no birth story to tell yet. I have a scheduled c-section for next Friday. I'd be happy to make it there for a few reasons. It sure would be nice to wake up, shower, put on makeup, feed the kids breakfast, say goodbye to them, have a scheduled babysitter, you know...just be prepared! Also, my parents are closing on their new house this Friday and Josh and Julie are out of town this week, so it would work out nice for family too. We will see. With the girls, they really did come early. With these boys they like to scare all the doctors (and me!) and then hang out until the last minute! I still can't believe it. :)
We are blessed, the Lord is so gracious to give me this time to organize my home (somewhat), spend time with my husband and kids, and regain my stamina and strength. I am abundantly more prepared to have this baby than I was 2 weeks ago. How great is our God!

these stairs are sure helping me get back into shape...

3 comments:

  1. yes surprised, but its amazing watching the Lord work! ohhh wish we could be there!! cant wait to see baby champ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that the Lord is so surprisingly good to us! And that you are having sweet recoop time with your family before Champ gets here. Love you, Shel - can't wait to see pics of sweet baby boy!

    ReplyDelete