Tuesday, April 6, 2010

my little watermelon


yes, I am aware I have a watermelon baby in my tummy. this is exactly what Canon looked like at this point. I have also been wearing this dress just about every day since I've been home. I thought it only appropriate to take a picture in it.
i've been waiting for today for a long time. I got a starbucks, pedicure, adjustment at the chiropractor and went shopping at our new Costco! The smell at the nail salon just about put me over the edge...talk about chemicals! I never get my toes done, so what a treat that was before this baby comes. It's always fun to have pretty feet when you are lying there so exposed on an operating table. It's also nice to be adjusted since just about every body part has been hurting this week. I was prepared. After 12 weeks of bedrest, my feet, legs, back and tailbone are getting reacquainted with moving! 36 and counting!! I still can't believe I'm here!

No comments:

Post a Comment