
Since I have been HOPING that Champ wouldn't come early, it is strange to think that now he REALLY IS COMING! One week from today, on April 23rd we have a scheduled C-Section. Canon will be exactly 18 months old on that day, since he was born October 23rd. I'm into planning if you can't tell. I went to my last prenatal check up yesterday, which was a big deal considering I've had SO many of them. I can say I'm not sad to be through with them. Every pregnancy has been so different, yet so much the same. I have almost an entire photo album filled with ultrasound pictures from each child. There really wouldn't be enough room for another little one in there...
Sweet little Champ, I can't believe you are really coming in just a week! What are you going to look like? How much will you weigh? What is your sweet personality going to be like? We can't wait to meet you!
No comments:
Post a Comment