Thursday, June 10, 2010

5 years

5 years ago we had NO idea what was in store for us. we were in love and couldn't wait to be together. we wouldn't change a thing about our past 5 years, the Lord has surprised, blessed us, and challenged us in so many ways. we are so grateful for the 5 years we've had together, the 4 babies we have now, and the future we have together!
Phillip Andrew Paul Hunter, I am so honored to be married to you, blessed to be the mother of our children, and joyfully looking forward to the years to come! You are even more incredible than I could have imagined the day I married you...I love you!




1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Love you both! Hard to believe that in 5 years you have gone from a family of 2 to a family of 6. You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete