Monday, June 14, 2010

Canon can...

I got this idea from my friend Betsy
I loved it, and I've been collecting pictures for all of my children.
Last year I turned my blog into a book and I will do that again this year as well. This is my way of scrap-booking and documenting these years while they are young.
I'm starting with the child easiest to capture on film:
Canon can...


Smile at the camera - hence the easiest to capture!


Do TOT school too: he loves to put pom pom balls, counting bears, or tiny Popsicle sticks into empty containers and will work at this for such a long time!


Stack cups


Hide behind this chair all the time!!!



Dance like a crazy man


Try to put Champ's paci back in, what a sweet brother :)


Try to waterpaint like his big sisters


Push the stroller around


Chase mommy around the house


Dress just like his little brother and then hold him in his lap


Play play dough (eat it and throw it on the floor too)


STILL takes two naps a day and goes to bed wonderfully!! On the off chance he is not tired and doesn't sleep, he will lay there and sing, make noises, suck his thumb and roll around, all happily waiting for me to come get him...never screaming! :) love it!


go up and down the stairs so well


still shoot baskets like an NBA player :)

Canon Phillip Hunter, you are 19 months old, the cutest and sweetest little lover boy. Your big puppy dog eyes melt my heart every time you look at me. You love to read about David and Goliath, and I know you yourself will be a mighty warrior for the Lord - as the verse we picked for you as a baby states "the LORD is with you mighty warrior" Judges 6:12. I am so proud to be your mama! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment