Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What we are doing

We are having a great time in Dallas, enjoying all our family here, and missing our daddy terribly! He is in Panama City Beach, Florida with ZOE for Big Stuff Beach Camp.


Nana and Canon matching - this was not on purpose, but really cute



Brenley holding Champ, she loves him :)


Champ is sleeping great! He loves his miracle blankets...and mommy, his best snuggle buddy at night :)


We took a trip to IKEA today, 3 adults and 6 kids, AND my sister and I both forgot our Baby Bjorns. We had a great time though. I even nursed Champ in a display room while people were browsing around, and then had to nurse him again, WHILE WALKING around the store while he was in the sling...how sneaky am I!



Champ is 2 months old today!!! He was 11.6lbs last week and he is such a good, gentle, smiling blue eyed baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment