Monday, October 25, 2010

Ashley and Anthony, and flower girls X3

Our sweet friend Ashley, who works with Phillip at ZOE, got married this weekend. I was a bridesmaid and the girls were flower girls and we had such a fun time getting to celebrate with Ashley and Anthony and also getting some 2 on 2 time with just the girls and Phillip and I (the boys stayed home with sitters Friday night and Sat. all day). I took two pictures the rehearsal night, and the rest are from friends. The girls did a great job, and I was just so proud that they went down the isle! I thought they were going to back out at the last minute, but they walked down throwing their petals and stood by me for just a minute until I could tell they were going to play with the flowers the whole time, and I sent them over to Mimi and Papa for the rest of the ceremony. They had a ball dancing at the reception! It was so much fun and we were so proud of them~ This was their first time to walk down the isle, though it was their 3rd time as flower girls. Phillip's brother's wedding, my brother's wedding, and now Ashley's wedding. They will also be flower girls again this May when our sweet friends Chris and Megan get married. Such an honor, and such sweet memories for them!












No comments:

Post a Comment