Sunday, October 3, 2010

Birthday Party

We got to go to a super fun birthday party this weekend. Phillip was in Chicago so my mom came up to play. She went with us to the party and we had tons of fun. They had a petting zoo, pony rides, bounce house, and really fun food and cupcakes! It was so sweet to celebrate, and I was so proud of all 4 kids and how they acted! The girls were super sweet to their birthday friend and Canon played happily with the shopping cart and even sat nicely at the table with the big kids. It was so nice to have my mom carry Champ the whole time so that I could play with the other kids (I even got to jump in the bounce house...). Champ fell asleep on her and woke as we were loading up to go home. Perfect!






No comments:

Post a Comment