Two years ago, on October 23rd, I went into labor with you at midnight. After 45 minutes in the hospital I dilated from a 3 to a 9, naturally, and thought I was going to die. We spent the next 7 hours with drugs and waiting and pushing. And finally you came out by c-section at 9:13am weighing 9.3lbs!! Your delivery was so joyous and all the nurses were raving about how cute you were (nothings changed!) and how big you were! It seems like yesterday and I honestly can't believe you are already a big brother to a little six month old as well.
Precious little son of mine, you have been such a joy to mother. I adore you and your infectious smile, your loving and loud personality, your love for all things boy: especially balls! I love that you say "Mama" all the time, wanting me to see what you are seeing, or wanting me to come help you. I love you sweet Canon and pray you fall deeply in love with Jesus and that you grow in wisdom and stature and favor with God and man.












No comments:
Post a Comment