Friday afternoon was Ashley's rehearsal and dinner, then had her lingerie shower here at our house. Saturday morning we woke up and had Canon's birthday breakfast and then started getting ready for the wedding! We left the boys with a sitter and headed up to the church, had the girls ready just in the nick of time, had the wedding, church reception, pictures, country club reception, and to top it off a mini Mizzou V. OU game watching party at our house afterwards (which I slept through..) Sunday we had the Church anniversary brunch, service, and then Canon's birthday and Josh and Julies last lunch at Phillip's parents house and then tearfully waved goodbye to them. At home Phillip helped the kids carve a pumpkin, we had an early easy dinner, they watched the rain storm, and were quickly rushed off to bed. I loved the weekend, so full and fun. But I'm also loving today...no shower, wearing Phillip's baggie clothes, doing school and yes...blogging. I have 5 new blogs below to read!

No comments:
Post a Comment