Yea! Congratulations!!! He is beautiful! We are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet him! Love you guys so much!
He is so sweet! and Shelly, you look absolutely beautiful... did you really deliver him that same day?? :) So excited to meet him!! Love you all!!
YAY!!!! Beautiful, Shelly-- both you and sweet Champ:) I'm so glad that everything went well and the fourth little Hunter has arrived. Praise Jesus!
Congrats Hunter Family. We are so excited for all of you. Shelly you look GREAT! I am so happy Champ is here. He is precious. Many Blessings to you all. Love The Morrisons
Yea! Congratulations!!! He is beautiful! We are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet him! Love you guys so much!
ReplyDeleteHe is so sweet! and Shelly, you look absolutely beautiful... did you really deliver him that same day?? :) So excited to meet him!! Love you all!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! Beautiful, Shelly-- both you and sweet Champ:) I'm so glad that everything went well and the fourth little Hunter has arrived. Praise Jesus!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Hunter Family. We are so excited for all of you. Shelly you look GREAT! I am so happy Champ is here. He is precious. Many Blessings to you all. Love The Morrisons
ReplyDelete