The little brown chair is from Cindy Dude and works perfect for a stool to wash hands too. I love this in our 1/2 bath downstairs.
My other favorite thing is our "Duggar Closet". I put two bookshelves in our laundry room and have most of the kids clothes and shoes in there. They get dressed there everyday, and it is so easy with the washer/dryer right there! No more taking their clothes up stairs:)
The kids rooms are all still unfinished as well. I have all these plans for pillow making, tissue paper ball hanging, Phillip is going to paint canvases...but for now we are loving how they have turned out so far. Canon's room is the blue plaid room (you can see him asleep in his bed if you look closely), and Champ's is the teal room that doubles as a guest room as well :) He and Canon will share Canon's room someday.
We have the best view out our back windows. The Lord totally gave us this lot. 7 other couples had tried to purchase it, but for whatever reasons the deal was never sealed. It was the last one available where we wanted to be, and they waived the premium lot fee for us. What a blessing, because we LOVE waking up every morning to see God's creation, and spring arriving!
I realized I didn't take a picture of the front of our house, but will post that sometime soon.
oh my goodness shelly! its soooo cute! i cannot wait to see it in person... i might have to steal some of your decorating ideas! love it!
ReplyDeletevery, very nice Shelly and Phillip... it was fun to get the "virtual tour" today too!! :) Can't wait to see it in person!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!! It's beautiful! What a perfect place to be for your sweet family!
ReplyDelete