Friday, April 22, 2011

2 1/2 tomorrow

On April 23rd, Canon will turn 2 1/2 and Champ will turn 1.
I of course will have a post just for my little baby turning 1, but since I still can't grasp that it is REALLY happening, I'll share how Canon is going to be 1/2 way to 3!!!
When Canon first turned 2, I thought I was raising my little brother. He began hitting, pushing, aggravating and this was his way of showing "love". This is exactly what my little brother did to me when we were little. About a month or so ago he really began starting to talk. He has learned so many words since then and is able to communicate much better. Because of this he has actually been less aggressive and able to get across what he is thinking. He has been so fun to watch, and is a very passionate ALL boy. Here are a few things about Canon that I love:
*He loves to pray
*He loves his Daddy, but when Daddy isn't around he is all about Mommy too
*He still calls me "Money"
*He loves to play basketball and is actually REALLY good at it. His 2 favorite days of his life so far are probably the 2 days he shot the Dude Perfect Videos.
*He loves Woody and Buzz from Toy Story 3
*He loves his siblings. He literally attacks Champ by hugging and kissing him. He wants to play with his big sisters more and more as he is now able to pretend play and understand what they are playing.
*He loves to wear ball caps
*He loves to watch and sing along with "Jake and the Pirates"
*He can remember lyrics well and will all of the sudden say something that I had no idea he knew!
*He can count to 10
*He needs his space. If people push too hard to get a high five or smile from him, he reverts even more and hides his face.
*He has a huge smile, and a really good pouty face as well:)
*He has big puppy dog eyes
*He sucks his thumb when he is tired and to go to sleep
*He has a really good arm and can throw the ball well
*He has good control of his body, jumping around the house and in bounce houses too
*most of all I know he loves Bible stories and learning about Jesus. David and Goliath was and still is his favorite story to find and read in his bible. I love to watch him flip through and find it and start yelling "Ho Ho Ho" for Goliath.
Canon I love you so much, it seems like just yesterday that YOU turned 1yr old and now you are the big brother turning 2 1/2!! You are so special, such a sweet and funny boy who we are JOYOUS about parenting! Thank you Jesus for the life of our sweet boy!




1 comment:

  1. ohh my this just made me cry...he really is getting so big! so sweet shelly...

    ReplyDelete