Needless to say this year it was much easier to make the new books!
I made Champ a book for his 1st birthday, and then made each child one for Easter. I used little Chick-fil-a board books we had in our book collection, construction paper, markers, packing tape and pictures I found around the house. I am not a perfectionist, I work quickly, but I love the finished product. This year I put a scripture verse in each book. So every time we read it we are reading that scripture over and over and they will begin to have it by memory! Here is the link to last year's books, and below are pics from this years books.








These books are such a great idea, Shelly! I remember reading about them when you were in the hospital...I may have to copy and try to get some done for my babes before Ezra arrives. (We'll see: I'm feeling both overwhelmed and tired these days!!!) I'll let you know if I get motivated- that would be really sweet to be able to give to them when they come to meet their little brother.
ReplyDelete