Tuesday, April 12, 2011

the BIGGEST haircut ever

Not even I have had a haircut THIS big. We didn't even measure the inches, but we have the pony tails to prove it.

Atley and Avery got their hair CHOPPED off on Sunday. I was so excited for them to grow it out all year and we had a lot of fun styling it and pulling it up along the way. But all in all, I knew summer was coming and huge tangles and knots were in our near future. It took about a week of "talking it up" from Phillip and I since they were aspiring Rapunzel's to be. But nevertheless they were excited once we began our drive there. I took them to get a smoothie first and we took some final pics of their hair. I did "eenie meenie minie mow" and purposefully had Atley go first, she was so excited and Avery warmed up quickly with me holding her hand. I LOVE their hair. It is stacked a lot in the back, but I still haven't gotten a good picture of that part.
And to top it off, earlier that very same day at Church a friend of ours gave us a TON of INCREDIBLY cute hair bows and clips. Perfect for these super cute new hair do's.








4 comments:

  1. The last picture of the girls is amazing! Love their new hair. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I don't think they could be any cuter! They are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what brave and beautiful girls!! perfect cut for the summer! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww LOVE this! They seriously grow up every single DAY!!! Beatiful new hair dos :)

    ReplyDelete