Monday, April 11, 2011

a room for 6 please

On our trip to Delaware we stayed in a hotel on the way there and again on the way back. I always forget my hotel "phobia" until I get INTO the hotel, and especially with children when they start touching and throwing everything. (Like my pillows on the floor!:)
It was a lot of fun though. Each time we pulled in and unloaded, the kids wanted to ride on the luggage cart. We would go swimming in the hotel pool, go back and ALL shower and get in PJ's, order Pizza and watch movies on Phillip's computer. Champ went to bed great in his pack in play while we were all still watching movies on the bed, and Phillip slept with Canon while I slept with the girls. Each morning we awoke to a continental breakfast and I let them eat Frosted Flakes:) Such a fun family memory and I know my kids have no idea that I'm thinking "junk food, majorly chlorinated pool, who knows what in the hotel carpet that you are walking barefoot and sitting on, take that comforter off the bed, etc..." All they are thinking is that mommy and daddy are doing something fun, playing with us, laughing with us, CELEBRATING us, and making us feel utterly special! A fun family memory indeed.

*I do have to give Phillip credit because he always gets us good hotels, I am just weird about some things...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment