Saturday, July 23, 2011

CHICAGO



Phillip and I got to go with some great friends to Chicago this past weekend. I had never been. It was amazing! We got to do so much in just two full days and one night. The river Taxi through downtown Chicago at night was the highlight for me. It was so fun to get away with Phillip and have a small vacation. What an incredible man I get to call husband. He so blesses me and spoils me and loves me through every season! He even let me get 3 starbucks in less than 36 hours:) We are also so blessed to have such great friends that we both enjoy so much. It's sweet to see how the Lord has woven these friendships. We love you Kelli and Stephen!

1 comment:

  1. this brings back memories... the week you called to tell me you were engaged I was in Chicago for work!!!! Such a happy memory!

    ReplyDelete