Thursday, March 25, 2010

35 and hoping

Tomorrow I am 35 weeks. As my dr. said today, she is "beyond predicting my body." I've basically surprised all my doctors predictions. So to get to 35 weeks I am really proud and excited, and blessed. I know it is because of JESUS!! ONE MORE WEEK, that is what I really want! At the dr. today I was already 2cm dilated and 70% effaced. Champ is really low. In the past if I get to 4cm, my water breaks. But, I've also been able to hold out at a 3 for weeks...so like any pregnancy, it is a waiting game. I am just hoping for ONE MORE WEEK. I am still trying to take it easy this week. However, after my appt. today I did go through all Canon's baby clothes, and had Phillip wash them tonight. I'm trying to have Phillip get all my baby stuff together, or found. Since we've moved, it seems like a lot of things are missing or still misplaced. Things like this get a little hard for a "nesting" mama. This is my last pregnancy, and right now I have no camera to document it. No way of really getting ready for the baby, creating a "nursery", shopping for Champ or making cute things for his room. But really, a healthy baby is all that matters. Which is why, again, I'm hoping for ONE MORE WEEK! Thank you for praying with me for this!!

we took this picture with Phillip's Iphone tonight. I need a hair cut, bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment