I went to the dr. today and my cervix is STILL stable, wow! Champ is measuring 4.9lbs, about a week ahead, and about the same as what Canon was measuring at this point...remember Canon weighed 9.3lbs at birth?!?! I think I have another big baby boy in here. He literally just grew so much this past week. I know it sounds weird, but since I've been laying on bedrest doing nothing I've really struggled to gain weight. It didn't help that I hadn't gained much when I started bedrest, with the holidays being so busy, moving, etc, I was pretty active. Let's face it, it was pretty depressing eating hospital food, alone. Anyway, my mom has been working really hard at giving me lots of protein and veggies. I only hope I can keep up her healthy cuisines for us and the kids once we are home. Since I'm gestational diabetic, its not like I can just sit around and drink milkshakes...even though I'd love too! So last week I gained 4lbs in one week! I could tell Champ was bigger, and today when I put on real clothes to go to the Dr. they were getting really small! Here we go, the feeling that you are sitting on top of yourself has begun. And I love it really, it means I'm getting further along!
Sorry for all that rambling, I'm just glad things are STILL going well. Praise the Lord. We believe HE has held that tiny centimeter of a cervix strong for this whole time, because in the past I've never stayed stable this long.
Phillip has been hard at work on our wood floors and began painting the entire house last night (with the help of some wonderful servant hearted people!). I'll try to post pics before long.
Here are just some recent pictures of the kids and my view from the couch.
Thanks again for the prayers, emails, help and servants hearts. We are 4 weeks away from TOTAL freedom! (36weeks = no bedrest of any kind)





No comments:
Post a Comment