random thoughts I am thinking:
I get out of breath just telling directions to the kids from the couch
Some days I have lots of contractions, other days I only have a few (about 5)
My contractions are getting harder and uncomfortable (It was this way with Canon...for two months)
I'm getting SO ready to get up
I'm going home in 4 days! It's been 10 weeks on Wednesday, wow!
Avery fell in the pool today, my mom was right there and saved her though.
My sister spent the weekend here with her girls while Al was hunting. It was good to have her around :)
I'm anxious to see my house!
I can't wait to go shopping for Champ and the house, get my hair colored, and get a pedicure.
3 year olds really know how to stall.
I love my husband, he's been working so hard on our house!!!
I can't (yes I CAN) wait to see my sweet fourth child, what will he look like?
I miss my friends. I miss sitting up. I miss walking. I can't wait for summer.
I love Beth Moore. "So Long Insecurity" is amazing. So is her talk from Passion 2010, you can watch it here.
My camera lens won't open...hoping to get that fixed soon after I get home so we'll have it ready for Champ!
Happy Sunday evening!
Shelly
No comments:
Post a Comment