Thank you for all the prayers! I greatly needed them today! I had SO many contractions on the flight here that I won't even tell you the numbers, lest some of you freak out. I was very nervous, trying to be relaxed, and the steward was pumping me full of water. Praying we would just take off...and we did, a little delayed. My friend Kelli got me at the airport (I was in a wheelchair the whole time...another story for another blog), and I went to her house for the afternoon to lay on the couch. My contractions are better, but still here. Hoping nothing happens soon, I could have 5 weeks, or one day...that is the unknown of preterm pregnancy.
I LOVE the house! It was so fun to walk in with the kids and see them run around, showing us everything they were seeing. They were SO excited, and it was a precious, very memorable moment for us as a family. What a reuiniting we had. The Lord is so good to us, we LOVE our house, it is so new and nice, and HOME!
More to come on all of this. I just wanted to thank you for the prayers and let you know I made it home. Praise the Lord!
Hey Shelly! I'm so glad that you made it home without going into labor! I can't imagine how thankful you are to be with your whole family in your new house-- praise Jesus!!!! When you get a chance, I'd love to see pictures:)
ReplyDelete