Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Homeward Bound

The plan: Phillip and his mom are arriving at 10:30 tonight. They will leave at 4am tomorrow with the kids and travel straight to our new house :) I will leave on a plane tomorrow at noon, and spend the afternoon on my friend and neighbor Kelli's couch. We will all 5 reunite together at our new house and get to see each other's expressions and joy.
The Prayers: I went to the doctor today and for the first time in 10 weeks, my cervix has changed. Not just a tiny bit, but a whole centimeter (which is a lot in the cervix world). I am now at a .7cm. My sister's doctor, who again I really like, is still allowing me to fly home. Mainly because of my previous history with Canon's pregnancy. At 34 weeks I started really showing signs of going into labor, but went another 6 active weeks with him. So with Champ we are at LEAST hoping for another DAY! My prayer is for a safe flight for me, safe drive for Phillip, and NO BABY UNTIL I GET HOME. Once I get home, I'll be praying for NO baby until after 36 weeks (just two weeks from now). I just need to get home. So please be praying for me tomorrow, that my body would continue to hold our sweet little Champ, a true Champ for hanging in this long, until he is FULL TERM. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Shelly, so glad you are getting to go home! We will be praying that all goes smoothly tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, you are in my prayers! I hope everything goes smoothly on the way home! Enjoy seeing your new house and these last few weeks (hopefully weeks :) ) before your new sweet boy gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, I am so proud of you and all the hard work you put in to bring these beautiful and precious children into the world. You are amazing.

    Praying in Florida - can't wait to see the new house and meet Champ! And see how big Atley, Avery & Canon have grown!

    Blessings,
    Julianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sad you guys are leaving but so happy you can finally go home and all be together! we will be praying and cant wait to see you all again!

    ReplyDelete