Wednesday, March 31, 2010

slowly but surely

Slowly but surely my life is changing. For 10 weeks I was in Dallas, wearing PJ's every day and sleeping either in a hospital bed or the couch. For the past two weeks I've been sleeping in my own bed, wearing makeup, and putting on real clothes (well, the same dress everyday counts right?). So when I went and got my hair cut and colored the other day I felt like a different person! This is how I usually have my hair, but it had been since before Thanksgiving that I had last gotten it done. Even the hairdresser felt like it was a drastic change. I guess this is just one of the many changes in my life right now. All good and great, blessings and fun!

I've still been on bedrest this past week, but got up a little bit more than before. Tonight I was in Champ's closet going through his clothes and it felt like I had JUST put these same clothes on Canon! They are all the wrong season (we actually DO have seasons here in STL) and I just couldn't believe I was having yet ANOTHER baby! Even though I've been sacrificing so much for him these past 12 weeks, until he is here in my arms I can't really grasp how his tiny little life will totally change my life! I feel so unprepared for him. I'm trying to get little things done here and there. I have a Dr. appt. tomorrow and then I'm off to ride the motorized wheelchair at Target and get a few more things for our sweet little one who is coming soon!


Can you tell I really like this shirt? I think other than the dress I wear everyday, this is the most popular shirt in my wardrobe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment