Friday, July 23, 2010

Avery can...

Avery Nicole,I adore you. Thank you for keeping us on our toes, and keeping our hearts full! You are now 3 1/2 years old and I am so proud of how you are growing!
Avery can...

get out my computer, go to starfall.com and play games all by herself. She has become really good at the computer this summer.


play playdough, write/color with her left and right hands, dress and undress herself and her babies amazingly well...I'd say her fine motor skills are pretty great!


read books over and over again! Her favorites this summer are The Berenstain Bears and Fancy Nancy. It is so sweet when I overhear her "reading" the book and making up the stories herself :)


sleep very heavy...WHEN she FINALLY goes to sleep. Avery is our hardest to get to sleep and simply loves to live in imagination land! She will get in trouble one minute for getting out of bed, and then the next minute it back playing with her toys again, dressing and talking to them. We joke that it would be hilarious to have a hidden video camera in there seeing ALL that she is doing! I even found her asleep on the STAIRS the other night!



paint, draw, color and she just drew her first person the other day!!!


put wigs on her head and let her sister "cut" her hair. they are the BEST playmates and greatest of friends. I am SO thankful to have twin girls, best friends for life!
Avery's hair has the sweetest tender beautiful curls.



make funny faces in the camera


dress up in dress up clothes all the time


swim so well! I was really proud of how well she kicks and swims on her back!


be so very funny. crazy, wild, tender, caring, always DOING something, and loves to tell other people about Jesus. We've talked about doing this, but she really does it with no fear! She asked her swimming teacher if she knew Jesus, and then asked another girl at the pool today. Our little evangelist already :)


play with her babies all day long. Baby dolls are definitely her favorite toy. She even ate dinner tonight with her baby in her sling, while she was coloring and eating at the same time.

Avery Nicole, I love being your mother. You are so energetic and fun, so caring and loving. I love the way you love Jesus already and I pray your heart for Him only grows. I am proud of you my sweet little girl! Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment